WHAT JACKMAN ENTERPRISES DELIVERED
- Conducted top level programme review to identify the risks and issues
- Decoded and demystified a very complex stakeholder terrain
- Created master schedule for the IT programme
- Expert input to sub-plans and schedules
- Put common reporting systems in place
- Delivered IT change programme
- Active in more than 150 countries
- 5,000 + staff
- 26 separate IT projects
- National spread with integration with global systems
- 30 strong programme office
WORKING ALONGSIDE JACKMAN ENTERPRISES WAS A PLEASURE. DUNCAN’S NO NONSENSE APPROACH WAS REFRESHING AND HELPED WITH THE CHANGE PROGRAMME THAT WAS NEEDED.
Cable and Wireless is a global force in the provision of fixed line, broadband and mobile telecommunications networks and services. Behind their vast telecoms network is a major IT infrastructure. JE was part of a rationalisation programme that took place across a whole suite of internal and external IT services designed and run by Cable and Wireless. This included billing systems, VOIP, network management systems and others. Programme managed according to PRINCE II methodology.
Such a global tech player has a vast IT infrastructure. Due to the spread of the company across so many regions a global rationalization of IT projects was needed. JE was focused on a programme of 26 UK projects. This covered a variety of business applications and platforms including Shared Services (front/back office), CRM, ERP / Supply Chain, Insourcing and Outsourcing initiatives, HR, Management Information, Document Management, Billing, Licensing and E-Commerce utilising Oracle, SAP, Siebel and PeopleSoft. The assignment was one of pulling together multiple threads and coordinating the work of project managers across the UK.
Deep review of your project with written report of the good, the bad and the ugly
A graphical representation of all the players associated with the project. A multi-dimensioned chart showing links and dependencies.