Costs, budgets, financial management, call it what you will, it all boils down to money. This is a clearly a critical element to successful project management. We can assist you with the
- Formation of budgets
- Allocation of subcontract expenditure
- Tracking and controlling of costs throughout your project
- Judicial cutting of costs
- Negotiation of contract variations
- Analysis of Earned Value (Key to success in NEC3 contracts)
This can be done using many tools from simple spreadsheets through to embedded costs in P6 schedules.
It is likely that you have an accounting or finance department. We can help your project managers bridge the gap between project finance reporting and corporate finance reporting which have different emphases.